- Set the rear legs of the appliance on the front edge of the stand either manually or by utilizing a hand truck.
- Once it is positioned on the front edge, tip the appliance rearward and slide to the back until front legs are on the PanStand. Center and align the appliance so that the front is even with the PanStand.
- Use the floatation feature to place the appliance in the appropriate location
- Check for level and adjust the leveling legs in accordance with the manufacturer’s directions.
- Rock the appliance. If the four corners of the PanStand are not in direct contact with the floor, then readjust the appliance legs to push the raised corner down.
- The PanStand may be permanently installed using four screws through the bosses on the inside corners
of the sump area. Use a self-drilling screw such as a drywall screw and install the screw in the depression of the
bosses, angling them slightly towards the corner.
- Permanent installation is recommended whenever it is connected to a PVC condensate drain, or if the
floor is abnormally sloped.
FLOATING THE PANSTAND
- Remove the plug from the front access hole.
- Connect the shop-vac hose to blower output on the shop-vac.
- Insert the other end into the access hole. NOTE: Depending on the style of shop-vac you are using, it may be
necessary to use a 1 1/4” adapter. Some foreign imports are smaller than the standard 1 1/4 inch hose, so you
alternately may need to wrap electrical or duct tape on the hose to make a tight fit.
- Turn on the shop-vac. Grasp the appliance either by opening the door of the washer and grasping at the top of the opening or by its sides.
- Guide the machine in the direction in which you want to go.
- When it is in position, turn off the shop-vac, remove the hose, and replace the plug.
- There is an access area at the back wall of the sump to allow for a PVC drain to be installed. The drain may
be installed anywhere on this access area. Decide where you want the drain pipe, mark the spot and drill an
appropriately sized hole according to the fitting being used. Connect using standard PVC fittings. Secure the pan
to the floor to prevent pipe fracture if moved.